Monday, March 19, 2012

Some Cute Drawings :)

Hi Friends,

I have a kid in my neighbor. Her name is Jeethu.... she is really cute and good in drawing... She gifted me some drawings and i'm sharing that to you. :)

Cute isn't it :).  please post your valuable comments and do please follow me :)


Gayathri Anand said...

wow really very cute gift ..

Kavya N said...

Really cute drawings!!
Regarding your query on the Indian Bride...

Well I drew the lady first....and I am sure you have heard about quilling....
I have made various coils in different shapes and stuck them in place of the jewelry....
For various shapes of coils, you can google search....there are a lot of shapes....

I hope I have cleared your doubts....thanks for dropping by!!

GA said...


Your blog has caught our attention thanks to the quality of your posts. We would be delighted if you would join us on .

SIW is first Indian website dedicated only for Indian Women. SIW objective is to give women from all

walks of life at par status and a platform to recognize their efforts and express their opinions.

To join our blogger network, just go to and email at dot com


template by flower brushes by for Preethiyin Kai Vannam