Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy Karthigai and Hand-Made Diyas

Hi friends,


It's been a long time i posted my creations before you. Here today i'm posting my Karthigai celebrations i had last friday with the agal vilaku(Diyas) i prepared....


Happy Karthigai.... I really like this day u know... because it will be so bright and wow to have lights lit up everywhere in our house will make us feel so happy ... isn't it :)


Here it is... i hope you all will like it...

























Hope you really liked it.. Please post your comments which will really help me to improve myself.... Thanks for dropping in.....

1 comment:

Madhuram said...

Lovely Diyas, Preethi. Did you use play dough?

 
template by suckmylolly.com. flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com for Preethiyin Kai Vannam