Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hand made greeting card for my husband

Here is my three way foldable hand made greeting card decorated using color sketches, clay dough, satin ribbons, acrylic paints.


I hope you'll like my card .... Really i enjoyed doing this and my hubby loved this work.
It is really simple to make this card.




Made these flowers with clay and the leaves made with sheets.




In the front side i just cut the sheets into 8 squares and drew different designs and sticked as shown in the picture.




Then just decorated with satin ribbons and with some cute drawings and sweet wordings.

Hope you all will like it.


I'm posting this greeting card for the Design Team Call by OCC

1 comment:

viji said...

very pretty my dear girl/\.
Did you capture your husbands heart?
If so very good.
Keep doing my dear.
Loving aunty viji

 
template by suckmylolly.com. flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com for Preethiyin Kai Vannam